The Emotional Pumpkin

感情的な南瓜

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Temptation

Seems I'm fighting a lot of it these days. This time I'm trying to avoid reading the Sin City graphic novels, of which I have received 6 of 7, before the movie comes out this Friday. I am likely to enjoy both immensely, but I think it's best not to read the books before I watch the movie. To be scrupulously honest, I did give in a bit with the first book, The Hard Goodbye, but read only to the last point that I already knew about (for those of you who've seen the trailer, up to where Marv goes: "I'll be right out"). The movie looks promising, from what I can discern from the trailer; a number of the scenes look just as they've been drawn in the books. Good stuff. I can hardly wait until Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home