The Emotional Pumpkin

感情的な南瓜

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Just call me Walt

Another product evaluation. On the advice of a friend (who is even worse of a neat freak than I am), I went out today and got the Swiffer Duster. Historically, I have not been a fan of the disposable (vs. reusable) cleaning products, because I don't like to generate unnecessary garbage if I don't have to. However, that little thing is worth ten times its weight in gold. It actually picks up dust and doesn't just move it around. Plus, one disposable duster head can usually do your whole place if you dust regularly; since I hadn't dusted for a while before today, it took me two dusters to get through my whole place. Anyway, it worked like a charm. Like buttah, I tell you. My electronics have never looked so clean!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home