The Emotional Pumpkin

感情的な南瓜

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Today, Amazon.com

unveiled a new subscription service called Amazon Prime, which, for the bargain price of $79/year (at least initially), will enable the subscriber to get unlimited two-day shipping on any order. Considering that they charge about $10 per book for two-day shipping, you'd have to buy 8 books per year (or 5 DVDs, for which they charge $17 for two-day shipping) in order to make it worth it. For a rabid internet shopper like me, it'd probably be well worth it. Of course, they'll probably raise the price sooner or later.

2 Comments:

Blogger lit lover said...

Thanks, Richa!

I just used one of your free templates for my personal blog, and I love it.

Thanks again for making your lovely designs available to people like me, who long for something different, but don't have the know-how to make it happen!

Traci

1:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I saw that this morning. I think it is a good deal, but I will continue to wait the extra few days and get my free shipping with my 25 dollar order.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home