The Emotional Pumpkin

感情的な南瓜

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I got this

really cool homework assignment for Japanese class last week (which is due later today). I was given a Calvin & Hobbes comic without any dialogue, and told to fill it in (in Japanese, of course), complete with sound effects. So, being anal as I am, I looked around on the web for any information I cound find on sound effects used in manga, and found, to my delight, exactly what I was looking for. Armed with this, I am unstoppable. Aww yeah. Now if only I could draw, I could go into the comic book business...

1 Comments:

Blogger jinnie said...

すごい!
i remember a website that had American comic strips with dialogue bubbles filled in by Japanese students learning English.. ^_^
宿題できた後、scanしてみせてね〜

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home