The Emotional Pumpkin

感情的な南瓜

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Blogger bug

I think I've discovered a bug in Blogger. It's in the timestamping of posts; I'd been noticing something strange for a few days, but I never thought to actually test my hypothesis until now. Any time you write a post at 12:something, instead of the timestamp automatically being set to 12:something when you start your post, it's set to 1:something. As I write, it is 12:23 AM, but the Change Time and Date section was automatically set to 1:22 AM when I created the post. Strange. I shall have to report this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

Ah, I'd noticed some bunk timestamps, but hadn't really noticed that it was a midnight thing. I believe you've dianosed it correctly!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Richa said...

Well, midnight and noon, to be perfectly exact. It doesn't seem like this will be too tough a problem to fix.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home