The Emotional Pumpkin

感情的な南瓜

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

I keep hearing

the same episode of City Arts and Lectures on NPR lately, the one where former US Poet Laureate Billy Collins reads a bunch of his poems. After a quick search, I found his website, which contains a compendium of all the places online you can find his poems. You can also find a cybercast of Collins' final reading as poet laureate here.

UPDATE: I guess I was wrong. This is actually Billy Collins' website, of a newer and much better design than the other; it seems, oddly, to use a blog-type web design, although that's not at all what its purpose is. It's also got some poems posted that he read in the City Arts and Lectures broadcast. Here's one that I particularly like; it's called The Lanyard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home