The Emotional Pumpkin

感情的な南瓜

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Wow!

Canon has just announced the new EOS 1Ds Mark II, a new 16.7 MP dSLR. It is compatible with all of the EOS lenses, and also, perhaps more importantly, with a wireless transmitter accessory that gives the camera 802.11b/g capability; as the Slashdot post says,
I can see photographers shooting sporting events with a 12" Powerbook in a backpack receiving images to its 80GB drive and automatically uploading them to SI. And with its full 35mm CMOS it is the first camera to effectively reproduce the image quality of 35mm film.

An early review of the camera can be found here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

could you buy me one? It looks nice- cannon is doing something right. I think there will be a big shake up in that industry in the next few years. I am still willing to place my bet that cannon will survive.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Richa said...

At a whopping $7000 (yes, that's three zeros), I coudn't afford to buy myself one. Unless I sold my car.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home