The Emotional Pumpkin

感情的な南瓜

Thursday, September 23, 2004

From the archives of

The Flying Space Monkey Chronicles (which, I have decided, is the best blog name EVER): Why the blogosphere* is like Voltron.

* For the record, I don't like this term (almost as much as I dislike "bloggy", "bloggerrific", "blogiversary", and a host of others), but everyone uses it (ad nauseam, I might add), so I will grudgingly have to conform in order to get my point across. Also because that's the actual title of the post, and I can hardly, in the name of journalistic (yeah, right) integrity, change it. (Via InstaPundit)

3 Comments:

Blogger Spacemonkey said...

The names Blogger and Blogspot must be driving you nuts too. Thanks for the link and the compliment on my choice of..uh..online journal name.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Richa said...

Well, actually, no. I have no problems with Blogger or Blogspot, or even blog. My problem is with the bastardization of words like "terrific" and "atmosphere"--which were just minding their own business--by inserting "blog" somewhere in them.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Richa said...

PS - Don't thank me. Thank the (here's another one) blogfather. You were...what was it?...ah, yes: Instalanched.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home