The Emotional Pumpkin

感情的な南瓜

Sunday, August 14, 2005

I've been rejected!

:( Lilac Moon is no longer using one of my templates. I am devastated. Well, OK, you caught me. I'm not that devastated. She is, after all, an artist, and the days that she would use someone else's work were bound to be numbered.

Anyway, in other news, my OCD is manifesting itself again. I am giving serious thought to adding a section on my blog templates site giving recommendations of blogger bar colors to use with each of my templates. Why? Because I'm unreasonably bothered by people using entirely the wrong blogger bar color choice with templates that would clearly go better with another color. What do you think? Should I do it?

4 Comments:

Blogger MrsM said...

Oh you should! haha I know I hate the blue bar at the top of my site. Blue, Black, Tan,& Silver just aren't enough. Why they wouldn't have purple, green, red, or their own site color of orange (not that I would use it) is beyond me.

If you never actually get to doing this I would still be flattered you thought (yet again!) of all of us "not so talented" on the internet.

3:09 PM  
Blogger jinnie said...

i think that's a great idea. :)

sorry i'm not using one of your templates anymore. who knows? i may change my template again. so you're not totally rejected. yet. ^_^;;

7:27 PM  
Blogger MrsM said...

Oh you have got to be kidding me. edja04fdlando, you really don't think this is a good way to advertise do you?? I know I would never be interested in the stock your advertising solely because you so rudely spammed somewhere I'm sure your not wanted. People come here to comment, not for bad stock tips. Richa, my apologies on the off chance you welcome this.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Richa said...

No, I most emphatically do NOT welcome spam comments. Much more of this and I'm going to turn off the commenting function.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home