The Emotional Pumpkin

感情的な南瓜

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Jon Stewart was

on CNN's Crossfire yesterday, where he supposedly slammed the media for its coverage of the election. Torrent of the show is available here (more .torrent links here). I'm in the midst of trying to download it myself, so I haven't seen it yet. (Via Slashdot)

UPDATE: Here is a non-torrent link for the video (for which I had to finally give in and install Windows Media Player on my Mac, since none of the .avi files Quicktime could play worked); thanks to Matt--who thinks that Stewart was underhanded in hijacking someone else's show to advance his opinion--for the link. I gotta say, I kind of agree with him; even though I basically agree with Stewart's point of view*, his tactics leave something to be desired.

* About the general category of TV political commentary, at least. I don't watch Crossfire, so I'm not qualified to talk about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home