The Emotional Pumpkin

感情的な南瓜

Thursday, October 14, 2004

I'm going to pull a

Walt Mossberg here and do some product evaluation, although I don't think anyone'll ever accuse me of being a kingmaker (makress?). Nabisco has just come out with a new snack product called the 100 calorie pack, which is just a little baggie containing exactly 100 calories worth of some popular snack-flavored baked cracker* (Oreo, Chips Ahoy!, Cheese Nips and Wheat Thins, to name a few). Notice I say "flavored". If I had 100 calories of actual Oreo, I'd have like a half a cookie, and it wouldn't be very good for me. These have a pretty low fat content, and they still taste good. And it's a great size for snacking - not too much, but your craving gets satisfied. Good stuff.

* To be perfectly accurate, I think they have fruit snacks as well as flavored crackers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home