The Emotional Pumpkin

感情的な南瓜

Thursday, September 02, 2004

All your base are belong to us!

I was just reminded of the "All your base" internet phenomenon, and I thought I'd post information on it, for old times' sake.
  • The official AYB website: you can find a history of the meme/phenomenon/global obsession here, along with the flash video that made the craze even crazier.
  • The Wired News article about AYB.
  • The official Wikipedia entry on AYB. It contains, among other things, the original Japanese text from the Zero Wing cut-scene, and a loose translation of what it should have been, had it been well translated.

1 Comments:

Blogger jinnie said...

go to my korean home site (emailing you the link right now)
i renamed my site in celebration of AYB.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home